Hidden Still Spirits

Rum Index > Pennsylvania > Hidden Still Spirits

Hidden Still Spirits

Hidden Still Spirits has been making rum in Lebanon, Pennsylvania since 2015. These are the rums they’re currently producing:

  • Union Canal Rum, a double pot-distilled, 50% cane sugar- and 50% Grade A molasses-based rum that’s bottled unaged at 90 proof.

  • Hidden Still Spirits Spiced Rum, a version of the base used in their Union Canal Rum that’s blended with a house-made spice syrup and bottled at 70 proof. They create the syrup by steeping a combination of natural spices and fruit in a barrel-aged (one year) version of their Union Canal Rum. According to the distillery, this rum/spice syrup comprises 5% of the Spiced Rum. The remaining 95% is Union Canal Rum.

Check out their website for more information about the distillery.